Caretaker’s Cabin “Walking Buffalo’s Cabin”
This cabin is on the site of the McDougall Historical Church and situated to the southwest of the church building. The date of its original construction is unknown. In 1957 it was moved to its current location from the Sarcee Nation Indian Agency on the Tsuu T’Ina reserve southwest of Calgary . The cabin was brought in after the church was renovated and re-purposed as a historical site to be a residence for Walking Buffalo, a Stoney Elder who had lifelong ties to the McDougall Mission . Rather than a rendered 3D model, this is the registered point cloud captured by the Z+F scanner. Please Note: This is a large file and may take a few minutes to load.
June 24, 2017
Field Documentation Type: